Thursday 9 May 2013

Would you buy WELL COOL RETRO STUFF from me?

I just re-discovered this blog that I set up ages ago and then forgot about - as you do. The basic idea was to take one 'well cool retro item' that I own and do a blog post around it. The main intention is not to sell it but write about it. Show it to people. There is a story in every object. And if someone really wants to buy it, hey presto! Why not. If the price is right.


The blog would be more about the love for cool things, not just about buying or selling. I don't need to sell any of the cool things that I collected over the years, but I might.

So, the question stands: Would you buy well cool retro stuff off this blog?

Let me know. Thanks.

ps: That's not me in the picture. It's Retro Hag from America.

No comments:

Post a Comment